Why Conduct a Security Review & Audit
- To obtain actionable insights into your potential security and privacy risks and their impact.
- To prepare an action plan and a prioritized road-map to improve your security posture.
- To obtain an in-depth analysis of your current IT processes and to identify weak areas with recommendations.
- Companies that perform regular security audits have shown more resilience in managing security incidents.
- To highlight your overall security standing compared to other organizations.
- To identify how well you are aligned with external security and privacy compliance requirements such as NIS2 and GDPR.
- To identify any compliance issues in your internal security and privacy requirements such as ISO 27001, CIS, and NIST.
Our security reviews and audits are conducted by experienced consultants and they would be tailored to any of your specific requirements. Our standard audit process is based on ISO 27001 standard coupled with CIS controls and is complemented by eBuilder Security’s unique methodology.
Our standard approach is as follows:
- Perform a risk assessment to identify security and privacy risks.
- Review your information security and privacy strategy.
- Conduct a vulnerability assessment in your core IT systems and assist you to establish a vulnerability management program.
- Review your security and privacy policies, procedures, and processes to identify gaps and compliance issues.
- Assess the maturity level of different security and privacy domains and calculate an overall security and privacy maturity score.
- Provide recommendations to mitigate existing issues or potential risks and propose improvements to your policies and procedures.
- Provide a detailed report with all the findings and recommendations.
We can also provide anonymized insights into how your security maturity level compares with other similar organizations.
Why eBuilder Security?
- Experience in working with multiple customers from different industries and different regions who come across different threats continuously.
- Tailor made approach for each organization since each customer has different requirements depending on their business and cybersecurity maturity level.
- Experienced and certified consultants conducting security reviews and audits.
- Competitive and affordable pricing model.
Expected Results and Post-Audit Support
The result of an audit can vary depending on the scope and what is found. eBuilder prides itself on working with customers to mitigate and implement improvements on the go throughout the audit process. Upon completion of the audit, we produce comprehensive reports including a summary of the findings and recommendations.
If you require assistance in addressing the identified security or privacy risks, we can provide additional consultancy support for you.
What Our Clients Say
“Cybersecurity has top priority in our firm. Our software is installed on Exchanges and Central Depositories around the World. We chose eBuilder Security because of their extended experience in delivering secure SaaS to global organizations.
We are very happy with their professionalism and customer service.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a review take?
The duration of a security review depends on the scope: whether you would want just a part of your organization examined, or go for a comprehensive assessment of the whole. Accordingly, the review may last for as little as a week or up to a couple of months.
I have done a security review, does it mean that I am safe now?
A security review assesses your overall maturity level. It highlights any risks that you have and guides you to mitigate them. It gives you a direction and an action plan to act upon in order to secure your organization.
How often should I conduct security reviews or audits?
It can depend on the changes that affect your organization’s security. For example, more frequent security reviews may be required for an organization that changes more dynamically. A security review is generally recommended once a year or at least once in 2 years for most organizations, so that you can effectively gauge the impact of changes implemented over the preceding months.
Let us show you how we can help your organization
For starters, we can show how to improve upon your existing security in 30 mins. Care to proceed?