Identity Protection powered by CrowdStrike
As a trusted partner of CrowdStrike, we offer CrowdStrike Falcon® Identity Protection for unparalleled security for identities and identity stores.
- Offers visibility into identity-based attacks and anomalies.
- Compares activities against established behavior patterns and regulations.
- Provides real-time notifications of any compromised credentials or infected devices
- Automate threat detection and establish dynamic risk profiling for identity-related traffic.
- Uncover all identities at risk throughout the enterprise
- Discover weaknesses across multiple domains.
- Save on log storage and cost by only storing only relevant authentication logs.
- Help you prioritize and discover true threats and eliminate false positives.
- Ability to group events for improved incident response through EDR integration.
- Rapid installation time to start identifying anomalies immediately.
Falcon Identity Threat Detection and Falcon Identity Threat Protection are offered to fit your different Active Directory security requirements.
Falcon Identity Threat Detection
- Serves as the first level of detection for AD security.
- Provides identity risk analysis.
- Detects threats to the authentication system and credentials as they happen.
- Provides real-time identity threat detection alerts
Falcon Identity Threat Protection
- Enables frictionless identity security.
- Delivers real-time threat prevention.
- IT policy enforcement using identity, behavioral and risk analytics.
- Enables hyper-accurate threat detection
- Real-time prevention of identity-based attacks
- Combines the power of advanced AI, behavioral analytics, and a flexible policy engine to enforce risk-based conditional access.
Why Identity Protection?
The modern threat landscape continues to evolve with an increase in attacks leveraging compromised credentials. It is found that 80% of breaches involve compromised credentials. An attacker with compromised credentials too frequently has free reign to move about an organization and carefully plan the attack before he strikes.
Technology alone is not a silver bullet for stopping breaches. Sophisticated attacks of this nature require a mix of technology and human expertise to mount an effective defense, ensuring defenses are optimized and response to threats can come in minutes. This is where Identity Protection fits in.
CrowdStrike, a global cybersecurity leader, has redefined modern security with one of the world’s most advanced cloud native platforms for protecting critical areas of enterprise risk – endpoints and cloud workloads, identity, and data.
CrowdStrike Falcon Identity Protection
- Delivers Frictionless Active Directory (AD) security.
- Stops breaches faster by protecting workforce identities
- Offers the information and assistance you need to pass audits and succeed in security tests.
Our Managed Service
Unburden yourself with the administration and management of CrowdStrike services and be totally hands off while we manage them for you. eBuilder Security, partnered with CrowdStrike, provides top-notch, continuous Managed Security Services, tailored to address all security risks threatening your systems.
eBuilder Security Managed Services deliver affordable, subscription-based, world-class quality services tailored for specific security issues.
Let us take care of your security so you can fully focus on your core operations.
What Our Clients Say
“Cybersecurity has top priority in our firm. Our software is installed on Exchanges and Central Depositories around the World. We chose eBuilder Security because of their extended experience in delivering secure SaaS to global organizations.
We are very happy with their professionalism and customer service.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Identity Protection required for organizations?
According to research done by the CrowdStrike OverWatch team, 80% of breaches are identity-driven. These attacks take place when a threat actor compromises a user’s credentials and sneaks into an organization’s system, masquerading as the legitimate user. However, these types of attacks are difficult to be detected. Further, the dramatic transfer of the workforce to remote working has increased the threats associated with identity security.
Identity Protection, regarded as the last point of defense is, therefore, crucial for an organization.
What is Active Directory Security?
Active Directory is a directory Service by Microsoft to help administrators of Windows domain networks to configure permissions and access networks. Administrators use these Active Directory services to perform a number of daily tasks like domain controller workflows.
Securing the Active Directory is therefore important for organizations as it holds the keys for crucial tasks like providing access to systems, applications, and other resources.
How can you ensure that the automated threat detection feature detects all threats present?
The automated threat detection feature follows several measures to ensure the complete detection of all threats present:
- Continuous multi-directory visibility into the status, scope, and impact of access privileges for identities across Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, and cloud single sign-on (SSO) solutions
- Automatic classification of identities into hybrid (identities that are on on-premises and cloud AD) and cloud-only (identities that reside only on Azure AD) with risk scores
- Detection of lateral movement and anomalous traffic in real time by any user or service account
Correlated events and risk scoring that can track by credential or entity/endpoint for all related activity for incident response
Is scripting knowledge required?
No, Falcon Identity Threat Detection requires no scripting knowledge for controls. It offers simple, point-and-click functionality for discovering all the credentials across your environment and their security posture on managed or unmanaged devices, as well as service account activity.
Does this service cover MITRE ATTACK frameworks?
Yes, Falcon Identity Threat Detection maps against the MITRE ATT&CK framework to help you build a more complete security coverage.
Let us show you how we can help your organization
For starters, we can show how to improve upon your existing security in 30 mins. Care to proceed?